Be Amazed, I Am Gavin

In This Blog You Will Find Knowledge, Unless Your Head Explodes First. You may be shocked and amazed, or not, whatever...

Name:
Location: Alberta, Canada

I am a 16 year old, mature, sexy, guy. Im am confused about my sexuality...uh... i mean, my goals in life. And i think the world is going to hell in a handbasket, or possibly, a large purse.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Gavins Top Ten ARTISTIC Movies

Movies, they are artistic. Here are some of the best ive ever seen or saw, whatever. And yes i may only be in high school but im smarter than a lot of people. I Think. Well, I will Post them from 1 as less great, to 10 as more great.
1. Nightmare Before Christmas
2. Yellow Submarine
3. Pink Floyds, The Wall
4. Sin City
5. Tai Guk Gai
6. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
7. Amelie
8. Zatoichi
9. House of Flying Daggers
10. 3 Iron
If anyone disagrees with me, then tell me what you think should be done and i will change it. Then you can go punch out god. Maybe these arent the greatest artistic movies ever, but its almost 4 in the morning and its the best i can do, besides as Dave says, its whats i gots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home