Be Amazed, I Am Gavin

In This Blog You Will Find Knowledge, Unless Your Head Explodes First. You may be shocked and amazed, or not, whatever...

Name:
Location: Alberta, Canada

I am a 16 year old, mature, sexy, guy. Im am confused about my sexuality...uh... i mean, my goals in life. And i think the world is going to hell in a handbasket, or possibly, a large purse.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Top 10 Worst Movies Ever.

My friends and i are somehow drawn to the worst movies in our video store. these are the worst up to date.
10.Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes (1 2 and 3)
9.Ricky Oh (i actually liked it, but it was rediculous)
8.The Killer Eye
7.Monster Island
6.Pteradactyl
5.Dracula 3000
4.Fist Of Fear, Touch Of Death
3.Plutonium Baby
2.Samurai Reincarnation
1.Warriors of the wasteland.
And thats all i can think of right now. i dont really commit them to memory. if you know any more, ill be glad to watch them, or rather not. Now Trust me, these movies will make you laugh they are so terrible... think of it this way... they make bad movies look good. They Create the illusion of badness when i actuality they are worse. These Movies ooze badness out of every pore and take the word bad to a whole new level. If you like any of these movies, you have no taste whatsoever and should probably not have any contact with other people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dena said...

How about adding any James Bond movies to that list? They are all the same, afterall.

I honestly can't say that I have ever seen any of the movies you have listed, but I will take your word for it.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Josh said...

I've watched almost all of these movies, and I concur. They are hilariously terrible.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home